Friday, April 10, 2009

Blessed to See My Family

Today was a really great day. I spent the afternoon with my family. My husband and I went out to eat. We took the girls to the store. It was crazy of course. The little one had a melt down, but we were all together. My three year old wanted some bubbles so we picked them up and my husband played with them outside. I came out to sit on the porch and watch them. I took some really great pictures. As I sat there, I saw them. I don't know if you ever think about it, but a lot of times we are just moving through life. We don't always stop to experience and acknowledge what is going on in our lives. Today I really saw my family. It was the best feeling ever. I have such a great husband. He really loves and takes care of the girls. They can't get enough of him. I still can't believe they are all mine. They are playing and jumping and running. My one year old is finally getting to really enjoy being outside. It was wonderful to see her running around. She has a very funny little run and she smiles so big while she is doing it. My older daughter is a delight as well. She has grown so much to be only three. I can't believe she knows so much. I was so thankful to have such a great family. I plan to see them more often. To really stop and smell the roses with them.

I waited so late tonight to write. I thought I didn't have too much to say. When I think about it now I realize that I already said a mouthful. God is so good and all of his blessing are more than we can ever imagine.

No comments:

Post a Comment